Wednesday 19 December 2012

Earning Through iWriter

iWriter is a site I discovered recently that allows people to make money by writing articles. Clients request articles that they need to be written, and provide special instructions to the writers so that they know what they are expected to write. The client will give details on the tone that they require the article to be written in (professional or friendly), the word count, keywords that should be used and any other information they feel is relevant.

Writers can then claim the articles they wish to write and are given a time limit to submit it. The time frame depends on the word count and ranges from two hours up to five or six. If a writer fails to complete the article in the specified amount of time, it is returned to the job list for another writer to claim. This keeps it fair and ensures that only dedicated writers are claiming assignments.

To start off with, the payments aren't very big, but as you write more articles and clients give you good ratings, you can move up to Premium or even Elite writer status, where the payments become significantly better. I am still currently at the standard level, but managed to earn $37.29 over three days and received my first payment today (proof below).


In a couple of days I should have enough ratings to move up to Elite level.

To move from Standard to Premium, you need at least thirty reviews and an overall rating of 4 stars.
To move to Elite level, you need at least thirty reviews and an overall rating of 4.6 stars.

I currently have a rating of 4.8 after 17 reviews.

I will keep this blog updated with my earnings and successes with iWriter, as it is now where I'm putting most of my focus at least until I move up and start to earn more for each article, where I'll be required to work less to achieve the income that I am looking for.

For more information on iWriter including the payment levels, visit this page.

You can join iWriter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment